How to choose the right Firplace or Stove ?
Fireside provide 3 RESEARCH TOOLS TO HELP YOU TO FIND AMONG OUR MANY PRODUCTS THE ONE YOU NEED.
- If you know the name of the model, it's easy, use the search bar.
- Search according to your criteria:
- Select the desired range of products.
- Use the search filters (one or more criteria are possible):
- Wood Size: mm
- Type: fireplace / classic stove / fireplace boiler / stove boiler / pellet stove / gas stove / Bioethanol
- Power: kW
- Heating surface (informative according to the insulation): m²
- Size of the main window of the fireplace / stove (length x height): mm
3. Rank the product by name / price / size log / heating surface / promo / new
Your power requirements (kW) as a function of the surface to be heated.
Before determining a type of finishes: standard, guillotine, vision BS, corner glass, tunnel ... We must assess the necessary power. The following table will give you an estimate of the power required * based on the heated area. (* Depending on the performance of the home, the quality of building and insulation ...).
Basic axiom: 1kW / 10m² (average ceiling height 250cm)
|Surface area m²||Power kW||Surface area m²||Power kW|
Example: you must heat a surface of 90m². A power of 9 to 12kW should be appropriate (depending on building insulation, climate...).
- size logs
- steel, cast iron, type of insulation
- output power
- power in water
- glass size of the main window. LxW
- range of power
- function of home performance and building insulation
- flue gas temperature
- diameter exhaust smoke